HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DRIVING JOBS IN SAUDI ARABIA
Remote nationals can drive in Saudi Arabia on a permit issued in nations, for example, the UK or US, or on a global driving grant, for up to three months. The Saudi international safe haven or office in a driver’s nation of origin will have the capacity to affirm whether a permit is legitimate. After this, all drivers must have a Saudi permit. In order to apply for the driving jobs in Saudi Arabia you must know an see that how you should apply for the driving jobs.
The base legitimate age to get a driving permit in Saudi Arabia is 18. Drivers must convey their permit at all times, alongside another type of ID (normally their Iqama or home allow), which must be indicated if asked. Outside nationals might likewise be obliged to demonstrate a duplicate of a substantial home visa.
Ladies are not permitted to drive in Saudi Arabia under any circumstances, and they can travel legitimately via auto just if joined by their dad, spouse, another male relative or an approved driver. This principle, then again, is regularly disregarded for outside nationals, particularly those from Western nations. Backers frequently orchestrate transport for female representatives from their home to their work environment, which is either a private driver with a vehicle, or transports/taxis. Mixes as a rule have a transport to help ladies, families and non-drivers get around, while some likewise have drivers with a vehicle that can be employed. While this choice is more costly than a taxi, it can be more dependable and advantageous.
Trading a Foreign Driving License
Holders of driving licenses from specific nations, including the UK and US, can apply for a Saudi permit without taking a driving test. Driving licenses issued by any nation in the Gulf Cooperation Council may be acknowledged for utilization inside Saudi Arabia. Licenses are ordinarily substantial for a long time.
Drivers of different nationalities may need to pass a PC exam about movement flags and need to take a brief driving test in an auto with manual apparatuses.
For the General Department of Traffic of Riyadh’s manual for street signs (in Arabic): Click here
The application process for a permit is confounded, yet expats are generally given help by their manager.
The accompanying are obliged to apply for a driving permit:
- Green organizer to hold all the obliged records.
- Finished application structure, which is accessible from driving schools or can be downloaded by clicking here (in Arabic)
- Unique Iqama (home allow) in addition to one photocopy
- Unique identification in addition to one photocopy
- Letter of presentation from the supporter (for the most part a boss)
- Photocopy of a legitimate visa
- Unique legitimate outside driving permit in addition to a guaranteed interpretation by an endorsed organization
- Four shading international ID photos (4cm x 6cm)
- Test of the driver’s blood gathering (to list on the permit) and an eye test: both are accessible at most centers and healing facilities, and the outcomes are entered on the application structure